Cloud & (I)IoT Solutions16 mei 2020
Level- or content measurement16 mei 2020
Data Acquisition & Communication Module
with 4 analog, 3 digital inputs, data logging and communication
M853 is an ultra-low power “all-in-one” Data Acquisition & Communication Module including datalogging, designed for a wide-range industrial applications. The M853 can be fully configured according to your process requirements. No additional signal converters / amplifiers, encapsulating cabinet or other electrical installation material necessary. Shortly: As long as your sensor, instrument, (field)device or other equipment has an analog output, you can take advantage of ProcessMonitor.
- 2G, 3G or 4G modem communication.
- 8 - 30V DC power supply, battery or solar powered.
- Energy management sensor onboard, accurately calculates the remaining battery lifetime.
- Integrated antenna; no “eye-catchers” to prevent vandalism or abuse.
- Wide operating temperature range -30°C to +75°C.
- Flexible mounting possibilities (wall/panel/pipe).
- Data logging by 4GB micro-SD card, for over 20 milion data entries with date and time stamp.
- Specially designed for industrial applications using (field) devices and instrumentation to measure level, flow, weight/mass, pressure, temperature, dissolved oxygen, pH, conductivity, vibration, energy/fuel consumption etc.
- Extremely suitable for replenishment purposes or logistic and Supply Chain (SCM) optimization for raw bulk materials including: Remote Silo/Tank Monitoring, Remote Inventory Management, Customer and Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI).
- 4 (isolated) analog inputs.
- 3 digital status-/pulse inputs.
- 1 potentiometer input.
- Modbus communication protocol (RS485 / RS232).
- SDI-12 communication protocol.
- 8 - 30V DC adapter, with charger and back-up for 3xAA NiMH batteries.
- Battery powered, 1 x D-Size long-life 3.6V Lithium battery.
- Battery powered, 3 x D-Size long-life 3.6V Lithium batteries.
- Solar powered, with charger and holder for 3xAA NiMH batteries.
- GPRS data communication through TCP, FTP and/or email.
- Full control through the web-portal or the ProcessView software.
- Process alarms and system alerts by SMS.
- Operation: Free configurable daily operation time bracket.
- Alarming: SMS to 1 number direct from M853 or extensive alarm capabillities by SMS and Email in combination with the ProcessMonitor Webportal.
- Transmit: HTTP, FTP, Email (SMTP) or TCP (CHAP).
- Modem: 2G / 3G / 4G.